Can I get help with my rent?

If you are a full time higher education student and have children or a disability you may have an underlying entitlement to benefits and therefore you may be eligible for some additional Support.

For part-time HE students the situation is different. You should talk to the Advice Team at the University for more information.

you can find further information by following the link below