Funding for Study Abroad

Eligible students studying on a course at a UK university or college, who study outside the UK as part of their course, can apply for full student finance.  There are also some special provisions for them if they’re studying for at least the majority of a term abroad.

In addition, students studying abroad may be eligible to apply for a Travel Grant.  This is available to full-time students attending a clinical placement in the UK or studying abroad as part of their course.

For further information regarding funding for study abroad and travel grants see the fact sheets and video below:

SFE Fact Sheet 2017/18                                SFE Fact Sheet 2017/18

Study Abroad_Page_1           Travel Grant_Page_1